[Vtr-lien] New TxDMV Website

Electronic Distribution of VTR Information to Texas Lien Holders vtr-lien at extlists.txdmv.gov
Thu Apr 25 15:06:01 CDT 2013

Please review and distribute as appropriate.
The purpose of this notification is to inform you of the launch of the redesigned TxDMV website on April 29, 2013.
The new website has been designed with our customers and partners in mind and we hope you will find it easier to navigate.
The website is now driven by user group rather than by the products and services we offer.  The main user groups are Motorists, Dealers and Motor Carriers and clicking on any of these on the top menu will generate a pull down list of relevant pages.  Lienholders also have their own portal page, accessible from the Home Page or from the footer of any page.  You can access latest TxDMV communications to Lienholders, Certified Lienholder Lists, ELT Intake Forms and Service Level Agreements.
A Toolbox feature is located in the right-hand side of each page and gives access to interactive icons such as forms and publications.  The search feature has been improved and allows users to conduct a site wide search or a dedicated search.
Specialty plates are now prominently featured in a single grouping on the website.  Users are able to sort plates by category or search for specific designs.  Clicking a plate opens a window that provides additional information and a link to place an order.  Charity plates show information such as who the proceeds support and how many plates have been registered.
Please note: You will continue to access the TxDMV website through our web address www.TxDMV.gov<http://www.TxDMV.gov>.

If you have any questions, please contact our Customer Service Help Line toll free at 1-888-DMV-GOTX (368-4689) or via e-mail at AskVTR at txdmv.gov<mailto:AskVTR at txdmv.gov>.

Thank you,

Randy Elliston, Director
Vehicle Titles and Registration Division
Texas Department of Motor Vehicles

If you have any comments or suggestions concerning this VTR communication process, please contact your local VTR Regional Office.
If you would like to see previous postings from the "VTR Electronic Archives," please visit http://extlists.txdmv.gov/pipermail/vtr-lien/.